Converse CT All Star Always On Hearts 2V Toddler Low Top PinkRegular price $69.95
The low-top legend gets redesigned for the littlest feet, with two hook-and-loop straps for easy on and off. A SmartFOAM sockliner, plus softened stitches, seams, and linings give them that all-day comfort. A colourful heart print goes big on the canvas upper, while smaller hearts dot the tongue and straps. Complete with Chuck Taylor All Star classics, like a woven "All Star" tongue label and diamond pattern outsole.
• Low-top shoe with two hook-and-loop straps for easy on and off
• Canvas upper with colorful, all-over heart print, plus mini hearts on tongue and straps
• Heritage design elements like rubber toe bumper and toe cap
• Woven "All Star" tongue label and midsole stripes
• SmartFOAM sockliner for comfort
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.