Timberland A2HC4 Originals EK+ 6 Inch Rust
Men's Size Chart
|6 US||39 EU||5 UK|
|7 US||40 EU||6 UK|
|8 US||41 EU||7 UK|
|9 US||42 EU||8 UK|
|10 US||43 EU||9 UK|
|11 US||44 EU||10 UK|
|12 US||45 EU||11 UK|
|13 US||46 EU||12 UK|
|14 US||47 EU||13 UK|
This is a general guide — not all brands convert sizes in the same way.
If you're unhappy with the fit, you're welcome to return your item for a size exchange or refund within 30 days of delivery.
- Free NZ delivery
- Low stock - 1 pair left of this size
This men's boot is crafted with materials that respect the Earth as much as you do: the upper combines leather sourced from farms that use regenerative agriculture practices with premium Better Leather sourced from a sustainable tannery-rated silver for its environmental processes. On the inside, the boot is lined with durable ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic. Made for comfort and versatility, this classic boot features energy-returning anti-fatigue technology, a steel shank for foot arch support, and foam cushioning in the midsole.
• EK+ products offer our highest level of eco-friendliness, with 95% of materials used being eco-conscious
• Upper in regenerative leather produced following a holistic approach to farming and regenerative agricultural practices, and premium Better Leather sourced from a sustainable tannery rated Silver for its environmental processes
• Durable ReBOTL™ fabric lining made with at least 50% recycled plastic
• Lace-up style for a secure fit
• Footbed with Anti-fatigue technology for shock absorption and energy return
• EVA foam midsole for cushioning
• Steel shank for foot arch support
• Durable rubber outsole for grip